A solo travel course online? Well, my little cupcake, have you ever wanted to just pack your bags and head off on a one-way ticket to some unknown destination? Do you often dream about being free of responsibilities and doing what you want? And do you see others posting on YouTube about a happy life abroad and wish you could do the same? As a solo travel expert having clocked up 17 years on the road, (and non stop), trust me when I say it is way easier than you think.
And how do I do that, you may be asking? The good news, my little tiramisu is you don’t have to figure it out. I’ve done it for you. Say goodbye to months of online scanning, hours of guide book scrolling, and a lifetime of the idea of abandoning the dream.
Those 17 years of precious wisdom have been condensed into a unique, never been done before solo travel course online. And…wait for it…low on effort, big on results! Just as it should be! Lets dive in…
If you’ve been on my blog before, you’ll see it is 100% feel good factor content. This also includes any course and book content. Being someone who believes in doing things well, I love to surprise people and exceed expectations. The work I have already created on this solo travel course online makes me smile and I believe, proudly, is exceptional.
When is Solo Travel Masterclass launching?
The million $ question LOL. A big part of it has been done and I’m focused on it being available towards the end of May. Solo Travel Masterclass includes truly life changing skills and you will have access to my exclusive toolbox. You will not see this content anywhere else on the internet.
What can you expect from this solo travel course?
Well, my little pickle, here are just a few things:
- 17 years of solo travel wisdom condensed into a 6 hour course that will save you from wasting time or making mistakes.
- An entire section is dedicated to how to deal with being alone or fear and teaching you easy skills so you should never feel those emotions ever again. Imagine the emotional freedom!
- Incredible toolbox of techniques that you can use anytime to navigate all days easily.
- A ‘special top secret bonus’ which has never been done before by anyone online. (this one is my fav!)
- My checklist on how to stay happy no matter what you are doing and where you are. This is HUGE and is the basis of a future independent course.
And of course, there is so much more fabulous stuff.
Imagine trading in the office commute for a life of waking up with views of the Med. Just imagine trading in those 60 minute rushed lunch hours for the delights of a lazy glass of chilled rose watching the world go by. Imagine trading in the ‘same old, same old’ lifestyle for a ‘loving each day’ version?
It’s all there for you now. And with the help and precious knowledge you are going to receive in Solo Travel Masterclass, you can get those bags packed and go live life the way you were always meant to.
So, please bear with me and watch this space. I know you are going to love this solo travel course, and having everything in a precise, light and easy format.
In the meantime, a little gift.
If you would like one of these ‘Emily In Paris’ inspired daily planners below:
- please email email@example.com and clearly state which of the two options you would like. (For the one on the left, write ”minimalism”, for the one on the right, write ”design”. I will also add you to the mailing list for any future gifts. I will be emailing you personally, please allow 1/2 days when I check my email.
- If you would like a planner in plain design, this is also available. Please state ‘light’ in the email.
There we have it, my little toasted bagel! To travel solo is to travel rich. Rich in wow, rich in experiences, and rich in YOU! And my appreciation for being part of Wanderful Company.
Make sure you check out two of the most popular posts of 2023.
How To Be Your Own Emily In Paris
How To Look 10 Years Younger Without Spending A Dime
Until next time, XO!
- If you want to cosy up on the sofa with a good book and feel just that little bit happier about life, pop to the bookshop! What Would Carrie Do is my new Bridget Jones style comedy and a guaranteed dose of the happy vibes! Click here.
- Please join the mailing list for the short and sweet Wanderful Wednesdays, a super-boost weekly tip and dose of the happy pills (began 22nd March)!
If you’d love to learn how to plan your very first solo travel adventure, click here on Solo Travel Masterclass (launching in the Spring).
If You Like The Post, Also Check Out:
Traveling Alone: Top Tips From A Solo Travel Expert
Is Solo Travel Lonely? No. Here’s Why
The Secret Comedy Of The Airport Lounge
The Secret Life Of The Office Coffee Machine
And A ‘Wanderful’ Link…
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment