A solo travel inspired magazine? Heck, yeah, my little coconut! Have you ever picked up a magazine and thought ‘same old, same old’ as you flick through the pages? Have you ever been tired of the anti-ageing and dieting nonsense that seems to appear in every publication? And have you been tempted to throw a magazine in the trash can as advertisements make up 90% of the content?
Hang on to your hat, sweetie, some good news to share with you…welcome to BLISS, a 16-page ‘amuse bouche’ mini mag inspired by 17 years of solo travel. And no ads, wrinkle cream or calorie counting in sight! Halle-flippin-lujah!
Having been a long and exciting journey to get to this point, we are finally here! I am delighted to share a sneak peek. Admittedly, it has been a dream creating this little cutie pie, and I cannot wait for you to see our new publications in future. BLISS Magazine will launch officially on 1st July. If you pop your email on the email list on the home page, you will receive magazines delivered straight to your inbox. Let’s dive in…
Why Is BLISS Magazine Different
Well, for one, it doesn’t want or pretend to be the next Vogue LOL! However, like everything at Wanderful Company, BLISS promises to be original, unique and 100% feel good factor content. Proudly, as a solo travel inspired magazine, it is an influence of sights, sounds, and scents taken from such beautiful places as Italy. Inspiration, beauty and bliss!
For a look at what BLISS is about and what is coming in this new weekly mini mag, I created this little video below.
And what can you expect from BLISS?
Well, sweat pea, each week, there will be:
- the weekly recipe (quick and easy food that packs a punch).
- Dear Coco – a Bridget Jones-esque comedy advice column run by the lovingly bonkers Coco
- Lemon, Love – an Italian-style Emily In Paris series (written by yours truly).
And so much more…
Pop to the email list to join and have a snoop at these cutesy mini mags for free! If you love being different, you’ll LOVE this bite size magazine!
There you have, sweetie! I have dreams for this little bundle of JOY, and I couldn’t feel more proud of what you will see on 1st July.
Until next time, my little pickle! XO
Check out one of the most popular posts of 2023.
- If you want to cosy up on the sofa after a perfect day, (after reading BLISS, LOL) and to feel just that little bit happier about life, pop to the bookshop! What Would Carrie Do is my new Bridget Jones style comedy and a guaranteed dose of the happy vibes! Click here.
- Please join the mailing list for the short and sweet Wanderful Wednesdays, a super-boost weekly tip and dose of the happy pills!
If you’d love to learn how to plan your very first solo travel adventure, click here on Solo Travel Masterclass (launching soon).
If You Like The Post, Also Check Out:
And A ‘Wanderful’ Link…