With the one year anniversary of Wanderful Company imminent, there has never been a better time to explain why you can expect nothing less than 100% feel good factor content here and why it’s at the core of everything I do. With phenomenal results achieved in my own mindset journey, trust me when I say the way you feel is EVERYTHING and that included where you spend time online.
As a solo travel expert who has had the incredible fortune of solo traveling non-stop for more than 16 years, I often ask myself why does it make me feel so happy. Of course there are millions of reasons why I love traveling alone – freedom, adventure, being present, newness etc. But as I hone in even more on the WHY, it’s the ABUNDANCE of good feelings which it generates. But what if you could train yourself to feel good 24/7?
It was both out of this realization, and the life-long dream to have my own business that I decided to begin Wanderful Company (and fingers crossed, turn it into one LOL). I like to think of the company as a creator of wonderful (more on this below) and a place you can find something to make you laugh and feel good. And don’t we all need that?!
And why are feelings so important? Because they will quite literally decide how your life unfolds. You cannot have a life of bliss if your emotions and thinking don’t match. Feeling good is the ultimate prize we are searching for and nothing less is ever satisfying in the long term. It was why I went solo traveling in the first place – to have those vacation feelings 24/7. Being a very happy person by nature, I’m someone who craves laughter and to feel good, I cannot do less. And that includes content that is uplifting.
We all know what it’s like to be in the company of someone who makes us laugh, even if it’s only on TV. I gravitate towards those kinds of people because they take you easily to the door of the real you. Then you step inside and reconnect with the baby self you, and by that, I mean the child high on life!
And so, Wanderful Company was born. A labor of love which I’ve put my heart and soul into and which gives me so much joy in creating something different – a high vibing business that is above all FUN. Wanderful Company is not only a source of inspiration, ideas and all things solo travel, it’s a place that is exclusively 100% feel-good content and a few rare gems along the way (watch this space!)…
Here are just 7 reasons why Wanderful Company is exclusively feel good factor content:
- The purpose of life is JOY! End of… Whether we want to meet the man of our dreams, have the house of our desires, go on that luxury A List vacation, it all comes down to the same thing, we are chasing the feeling it creates in the having of it. This one was a light bulb moment for me and has changed my entire perspective on life. If I am going to have my own business, I have to love it, otherwise what’s the point. And that includes creating content that uplifts others too. I love being a heart based business. Imagine the power of making one person feel good…you literally change how they will see the day. Yes, it’s that powerful.
- If you haven’t realized it yet, the happier you feel, the more health you attract (and that includes youth). Think of someone who falls in love and they suddenly drop a few kilos and are glowing. Since I began this company, it has become a source of bliss watching it evolve. And hell yeah, I want to look as young as I can for as long as I can. LOL. Never underestimate the power of feeling good to banish the botox!
- If you know anything about law of attraction, you will know you attract at your emotional set point. In other words, a dominantly happy person will attract a dominantly happy life. The opposite is also true. So doesn’t it make sense to feel good most of the time. If I can create content that makes anyone smile, I’ve won! To me personally, I don’t do anything unless I feel it first and that includes blogging. You cannot expect a business to be sustainable and thrive unless you care! Every word, and image seen on this blog was selected with TLC. Trust me. I cannot put out half-hearted content. It has to be about the feeling.
- I love to blog from a comedic stand point, finding some much fun in daily life. You see the British don’t take life too seriously which makes us very resilient. When I’ve been at my happiest, I have attracted miraculous things, some of which I will blog about! These things are actually my new normal and just a reflection of emotions.
- I do not do ‘eat sleep work repeat’ or even ‘hard work, retire and then have fun’. Instead I’ve done 16 years retirement, packed with fun and now I’m working lightly. LOL. And you’ll find out how to do the same. (PS a new course is launching in 2022 to teach you this!)
- There is little on the web that offers 100% happy content. Even the best I’ve found usually add something about mental health or stress. You cannot get to a good feeling place focusing on what is wrong. You can only feel good moving towards what you want. There is nothing in life more important than feeling good. You CANNOT sit still and do nothing in life. Create memories, create fun, create experiences! It’s all that counts.
- Every time you feel good, you are buying extra time and investing into what comes back in the future. A very happy now and now and now and now = a very happy future GUARANTEED! Yes, you read that right.
So there we have it! In 2022, you’ll find a LOT of very exciting things at Wanderful Company. Just to let you in on a few snippets:
- The launch of Solo Travel Masterclass – an online course and only one of its kind
- The launch of the book ‘What Would Carrie Do’ – a Bridget Jones style comedy (anticipated Amazon launch – August)
- Dear Coco – a magazine column – taking the comedic side to advice (I cannot wait for this one!)
- The launch of Feel Good 24/7 – an online course
- The launch of Mind Your Business – an online course
So, what you waiting for my little cupcake?! Time doesn’t exist, all we have is NOW and are you happy right now? I cannot make anyone happy, that’s up to them but I can be a source of happiness whenever you want it. XO
PS if you’d like a sneak peak of the book ‘What Would Carrie Do’, please:
1. join the mailing list
2. send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘BOOK YES PLEASE’ in the title.
If you’d love to learn how to plan your very first solo travel adventure and get a dose of feel good factor emotions, click here on Solo Travel Masterclass to find out more. This solo travel course is one-of-a-kind and a lifetime of knowledge and wisdom in one easy-to-follow course.
If You Like This Post, Also Check Out:
A Few ‘Wanderful’ Links…