A solo travel inspired magazine? Well, my little pumpkin, where do I begin?! The journey of this little cutie pie of a magazine has been very intriguing to say the least. Ideas sprang into my mind a month ago along with an impulse that felt VERY strong. Having always been incredibly intuitive, I know this magazine is taking me on a wonderful adventure. And where? Only destiny knows…and I love that…previous trails have always been fascinating and one bubble of fabulousness!
When you have a dream, follow the scent. If you have an impulse, follow the taste. And if your heart sings, follow the touch. BLISS magazine makes my heart sing, my impulses race and my nose curious. If I have learned anything from 17 years of non stop solo traveling, it is FOLLOW YOUR BLISS.
It is my pleasure to share BLISS Magazine Launch Issue, both in download and video version. This ‘amuse bouche’ weekly is inspired by my solo travel trails, and is FULL of comedy, beauty and thought provoking visuals. With focus on authenticity, persistency and consistency, and for those who want to be part of BLISS’s journey, you will find weekly publications here on the blog. You can also ‘gift’ them to a friend as a surprise by popping their email on the mailing list on the home page. They will then receive them weekly straight to their inbox! (oh, and it makes a nice ‘compliment’ at coffee time!).
In a nutshell, sassy yet classy. We love sultry, we love vintage, we love old school. We also love unpredictability.
A few highlights you will love
- Lemon, Love is a weekly ”Emily In Positano” mini series, FULL of comedy about Lana, a woman from NYC. She has been sent to Italy for the summer when her boss asks her to cover an assignment for a colleague. The comedy follows Lana and her interactions with the locals, and adapting to the slow pace of life and paradox to NYC.
- Dear Coco is the resident advice columnist. Coco is totally bonkers, and is known to have the odd sip of champagne too many at office parties. Her advice begins to reflect her love of laughter and that life is meant to be fun. Quite how she will evolve, even I don’t know yet LOL, but one thing is for sure, Dear Coco could have her own Netflix series, she is so damn funny. Watch this space.
- If you hadn’t already guessed by how, here at Wanderful Company, I am ALL ABOUT doing things differently. That means a solo travel inspired magazine content being fresh, original and quirky. And by that, I mean quirky with a capital Q. You won’t find anti-ageing articles, diet fads or which A Lister is dating who. I couldn’t give a hoot on that lark LOL. What you will find is authentic, high-vibe, 100% feel good factor content. And expect a lot of FUN.
A huge thank you to my audience here. The initial feedback of BLISS has been very positive and it fuels my excitement to take this little nougat to a whole new frequency. The pull is huge, and the anticipation bliss. One proud pumpkin!
Oh, pop to the mailing list quickly if you want to receive all 4 copies of BLISS Magazine (July) and see for yourself why I am up in my happy bubble with this solo.
Until next time, my little coconut XO
- If you want to cosy up on the sofa after a perfect day, (after reading BLISS, LOL) and to feel just that little bit happier about life, pop to the bookshop! What Would Carrie Do is my new Bridget Jones style comedy and a guaranteed dose of the happy vibes! Click here.
- Please join the mailing list for the short and sweet Wanderful Wednesdays, a super-boost weekly tip and dose of the happy pills! And you’ll hear any news about this solo travel inspired magazine first!
If you’d love to learn how to plan your very first solo travel adventure, click here on Solo Travel Masterclass (launching soon).
If You Like The Post, Also Check Out:
And A ‘Wanderful’ Link…